Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Software Engineering 2.8k 2.8k 1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 488 488 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- User Experience 265 265 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 228 228 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 203 203 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Which of these old criticisms of common lisp still apply today?
- 26 How did Strassen come up with his matrix multiplication method?
- 15 What is the difference between a typesetting language and a markup language
- 15 How to identify unstable floating point computations?
- 13 Are types erased in Haskell?
- 13 Is there any sorting algorithm which is not inherently sequential and is task distributable?
- 11 What is the name of the functional argument in fold
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.