a professional software developer who enjoys exploring and making music.
The web (especially SO) taught me that
Asking the right question is becoming increasingly important in a constantly growing ocean of information.
none prevents syntax highlighting
```none print('hello') ```
and serious mistakes.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 6 '15 at 14:40
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 44 gold badges4545 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- German Language 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 676 676 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 565 565 11 gold badge55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 477 477 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Why is Wednesday called “Mittwoch”?
- 31 Print a list in reverse order with range()?
- 21 Is there a concise opposite of "empty"?
- 21 being sure about "unknown evaluation order"
- 21 C++ Global variable declaration
- 19 How to escape the C Major trap when improvising on the piano
- 18 How are booleans formatted in Strings in Python?
- View more network posts →