I’m Morten Nielsen. Ive studied at KTH – Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, where I achieved my Master degree in Computer Science. The Swedish title is Civilingenjör. I focused my studies on distributed, parallel programming and general Computer Science.
My master thesis was about creating a concurrent search algorithm for Gecode searching for a solution in a constraint programming binary tree. Unfortunately Gecode never started to use my concurrent search engine in production.
I enjoy discrete mathematics and statistics, but mostly I work primarily with software design. I have a deep interest in Software Design, and strive to achieve SOLID Object-oriented and simple solutions.
I’m currently working at RemoteX Technologies in Stockholm Sweden. Where I am one of two lead developers for their new product RemoteX Applications. RemoteX Applications is a distributed field service management system, running on Windows Mobile phones and Windows based clients. When Steve Balmer was in Stockholm in 2008 we were invited to be one of the key speakers at the event, based on our work on RemoteX Applications.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '10 at 18:53
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 546 546 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 141 141 44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 135 135 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 372 Is BASIC-Auth secure if done over HTTPS?
- 161 accepting HTTPS connections with self-signed certificates
- 98 IIS Application pool PID
- 14 Does C# have a equivalent to Objective-c's category?
- 8 is OOP the dominant programming model in real world?
- View more network posts →