Being in the software industry for over 25 years, Jens Geyer is currently working as a Senior Software Engineer for VSX Vogel Software GmbH, the market leader for pump-selection and pump-configuration software in Europe.
He has more than 20 years of experience with windows-based applications for both desktop and server environment, which left him not only with an exhaustive knowledge of the Windows API, but also with broad skills in software development and software architecture in general. He has written numerous articles about software development topics in german developer magazines.
Persistently striving for excellent and reliable software products that make a difference for customers and users, he played a major role in a large number of successfully completed projects for small, mid-sized and large business customers in the pump industry in Germany, Europe and worldwide.
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 169 169 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 What is RPC framework and Apache Thrift?
- 38 Should you ever use private on fields and methods in C#?
- 17 What exactly is the build number in MAJOR.MINOR.BUILDNUMBER.REVISION
- 14 Thrift, Avro, Protocolbuffers - Are they all dead?
- 14 Are null references really a bad thing?
- 11 Haxe Property - getters and setters versus @:isVar
- 10 Thrift call gives "unknown result"
- View more network posts →