I work here! It takes a lot of self-restraint for me not to abuse my live database privileges to artificially inflate my reputation score.
- Stack Overflow♦ 37.1k 37.1k 1515 gold badges9797 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Physics 863 863 22 gold badges66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 357 357 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 278 278 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 348 What is the difference between Numpy's array() and asarray() functions?
- 259 Why use Abstract Base Classes in Python?
- 167 What is the difference between setUp() and setUpClass() in Python unittest?
- 99 What is the "Free Monad + Interpreter" pattern?
- 79 When should I use event-based programming?
- 68 What is the difference between a function, an unbound method and a bound method?
- 46 What's the tradeoff for type inference?
- View more network posts →