Open Source Projects
- - A brand-new compiler that allows practical application development using R7RS Scheme.
- - A practical implementation of the Scheme programming language for the Haskell Platform.
- stack-watch - A unix command-line utility to automatically monitor Q&A activity on Stack Exchange.
- node-kdtree - A node.js add-on for performing efficient Nearest Neighbor searches using libkdtree.
Featured solutions to Ruby Quiz
If you develop a program for a long period of time by only adding features but never reorganizing it to reflect your understanding of those features, then eventually that program simply does not contain any understanding and all efforts to work on it take longer and longer.
There is no right answer ... and always a better way. Show and discuss your code, without emotional attachment. You are not your code.
Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it.
The game isn't really about big edges and firework displays; it's about subtle advantages and what happens in the long run.
It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets credit.
Maybe the best programmers aren’t those who spectacularly solve crazy problems, but those who don’t create them, which is much more silent.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '14 at 15:00
- Stack Overflow 120.6k 120.6k 4949 gold badges216216 silver badges272272 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 15.2k 15.2k 99 gold badges3838 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 14.2k 14.2k 55 gold badges5858 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1869 Determine the type of an object?
- 730 How do I zip/unzip on the unix command line?
- 529 What's the difference between REST & RESTful
- 325 jQuery.parseJSON throws “Invalid JSON” error due to escaped single quote in JSON
- 293 How to split the terminal into more than one "view"?
- 271 What is the Ruby <=> (spaceship) operator?
- 257 Delete specific line number(s) from a text file using sed?
- View more network posts →