As I move around the site, cleaning up after you, tidying up the mess you leave, you don't notice me. But that's okay. I like it clean. I like it smelling fresh. And that's why I'm the janitor.
Rule of thumb for robust source code:
Never assume this line will work as intended when writing the next. Be prepared for surprises.
This is me when I'm working:
26MB for $4,995?! IT'S A STEAL!!!
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 33 gold badges5757 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 669 669 22 gold badges88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 298 298 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 Use string contains function in oracle SQL query
- 60 move data from one table to another, postgresql edition
- 60 Git Tag list, display commit sha1 hashes
- 58 Bootstrap Alert Auto Close
- 39 Static versus non-static lock object in synchronized block
- 29 ’Create application shortcut...' Chrome's feature in Firefox?
- 22 Reset Excel to default borders
- View more network posts →