I work as a programmer. Once I had a good question here, but some humorless folks decided to delete it. http://programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/220487/benefits-of-spaghetti-code
So, here it is, enjoy some the sarcasm of some really witty people. :)
Member for 5 years, 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 '16 at 14:58
- Music: Practice & Theory 547 547 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 404 404 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 311 311 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 156 156 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Sound Design 135 135 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 Calling stored procedures in Sequelize.js
- 14 What is the benefit of having "no runtime exceptions", like Elm claims?
- 14 How can a guitarist treat and avoid lateral epicondylitis in the fretting arm?
- 9 Samba percussion for songwriters
- 9 Changing key in a song convincingly
- 8 Controlling high frequency of heavily distorted guitar tone (metal)
- 8 Caret range and package-lock.json: how to get latest non-breaking versions with them?
- View more network posts →