I work as a programmer. Once I had a good question here, but some humorless folks decided to delete it. http://programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/220487/benefits-of-spaghetti-code
So, here it is, enjoy some the sarcasm of some really witty people. :)
Member for 6 years, 8 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 '16 at 14:58
- Music: Practice & Theory 760 760 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 586 586 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 461 461 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 211 211 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Sound Design 165 165 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 What is the benefit of having "no runtime exceptions", like Elm claims?
- 16 Calling stored procedures in Sequelize.js
- 14 How can a guitarist treat and avoid lateral epicondylitis in the fretting arm?
- 10 Samba percussion for songwriters
- 9 Changing key in a song convincingly
- 9 Controlling high frequency of heavily distorted guitar tone (metal)
- 8 Caret range and package-lock.json: how to get latest non-breaking versions with them?
- View more network posts →