- Stack Overflow 33.4k 33.4k 1515 gold badges7373 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4k 4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 429 429 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 206 206 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Server Fault 140 140 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 913 Is it ever advantageous to use 'goto' in a language that supports loops and functions? If so, why?
- 327 What does the `forall` keyword in Haskell/GHC do?
- 120 isn't number localization just unnecessary?
- 98 What are the key differences between Apache Thrift, Google Protocol Buffers, MessagePack, ASN.1 and Apache Avro?
- 78 Why shouldn't I use immutable POJOs instead of JavaBeans?
- 77 What, if anything, is wrong with this shuffling algorithm and how can I know?
- 71 Implementing coroutines in Java
- View more network posts →