- Stack Overflow 29k 29k 1414 gold badges6868 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 274 274 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 196 196 22 bronze badges
- Server Fault 140 140 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 897 Is it ever advantageous to use 'goto' in a language that supports loops and functions? If so, why?
- 284 What does the `forall` keyword in Haskell/GHC do?
- 120 isn't number localization just unnecessary?
- 95 What are the key differences between Apache Thrift, Google Protocol Buffers, MessagePack, ASN.1 and Apache Avro?
- 76 Why shouldn't I use immutable POJOs instead of JavaBeans?
- 75 What, if anything, is wrong with this shuffling algorithm and how can I know?
- 63 What are "n+k patterns" and why are they banned from Haskell 2010?
- View more network posts →