- Stack Overflow 32.5k 32.5k 1515 gold badges6969 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 429 429 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 196 196 22 bronze badges
- Server Fault 140 140 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 904 Is it ever advantageous to use 'goto' in a language that supports loops and functions? If so, why?
- 303 What does the `forall` keyword in Haskell/GHC do?
- 120 isn't number localization just unnecessary?
- 95 What are the key differences between Apache Thrift, Google Protocol Buffers, MessagePack, ASN.1 and Apache Avro?
- 77 Why shouldn't I use immutable POJOs instead of JavaBeans?
- 76 What, if anything, is wrong with this shuffling algorithm and how can I know?
- 65 Implementing coroutines in Java
- View more network posts →