If you want to thank me for anything I've done, please make a donation in my name to this young lady's gofundme - I am reassured that it is still current.
Follow me on Twitter and tell me what canonical questions you would like me to respond to!
(If you keep it to programming, I may follow you back.)
If I know you, please connect with me on LinkedIn.
.ghci file (for Haskell):
:set +m :set prompt "λ: " :set prompt-cont " | "
Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT
- Stack Overflow♦ 223.8k 223.8k 6161 gold badges331331 silver badges285285 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.2k 5.2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 5214 How do I merge two dictionaries in a single expression?
- 2754 Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- 922 Usage of __slots__?
- 745 Accessing the index in 'for' loops?
- 499 What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- 461 What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
- 441 Why do credit card forms ask for Visa, MasterCard, etc.?
- View more network posts →