My recent answers ⬅ please critique!
Regarding my recent Haskell answers - here's my
:set +m :set prompt "λ: " :set prompt-cont " | "
- Vote! There's badges - for - it!
- Bad mood? Take a break.
- Obsolesce and flag comments.
- Don't answer in comments - can't downvote or see edit history, but easily deleted.
- Do reviews.
- Use one account.
Spolsky: Only close real dupes; Edit questions, generalize; Build an answer library.
- site scope overlap is ok, be jealous of questions, make best fit site
- close, don't migrate bad questions
- suggest where they might get better answers
Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT (But I'm not litigious.)
Top network posts
- 4395 How to merge two dictionaries in a single expression?
- 2384 Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- 742 Usage of __slots__?
- 651 Accessing the index in 'for' loops?
- 463 What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- 439 Why do credit card forms ask for Visa, MasterCard, etc.?
- 389 What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
23 Can we resuscitate more content? Mar 12 '16
17 New logo for Software Engineering Stack Exchange Oct 14 '16
6 Question ban too easy Jan 11 '16
1 How do I ask a “Best Practices” question? Sep 25 '16