Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
12 profile views
Last seen May 18 '18 at 12:36
- Cryptography 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 576 576 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 428 428 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Computer Science 369 369 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 What advantages does Keccak/SHA-3 have over BLAKE2?
- 38 How many GCC optimization levels are there?
- 29 How do I securely extract an untrusted tar file?
- 29 Examples of modern, widely used ciphers that suddenly fell?
- 26 How can I run a command after boot?
- 20 Can one eat a balanced diet if one only cooks once a week?
- 15 Launching an interpreted script
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
23 Follow-Up 2: New Site Name and Scope Proposals Aug 4 '16