Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
13 profile views
Last seen May 18 '18 at 12:36
- Cryptography 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 718 718 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 696 696 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Information Security 649 649 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 What advantages does Keccak/SHA-3 have over BLAKE2?
- 38 How many GCC optimization levels are there?
- 30 How do I securely extract an untrusted tar file?
- 29 Examples of modern, widely used ciphers that suddenly fell?
- 27 How can I run a command after boot?
- 20 Can one eat a balanced diet if one only cooks once a week?
- 15 Could a person survive a vent of a compartment large enough to extinguish a fire?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
23 Follow-Up 2: New Site Name and Scope Proposals Aug 4 '16