- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 3232 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 657 657 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 417 417 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 223 223 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Game Development 129 129 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Is end() required to be constant in an STL map/set?
- 31 make an integer even
- 24 Why does std::exception have extra constructors in VC++?
- 19 Is no parentheses on a constructor with no arguments a language standard?
- 18 C++ Objects: When should I use pointer or reference
- 17 Iterator equivalent to null pointer?
- 13 How to write a parenthetical plural when the noun pluralizes irregularly?
- View more network posts →