- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 3131 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 437 437 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 317 317 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 168 168 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Game Development 114 114 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 Is end() required to be constant in an STL map/set?
- 31 make an integer even
- 24 Why does std::exception have extra constructors in VC++?
- 19 Is no parentheses on a constructor with no arguments a language standard?
- 18 C++ Objects: When should I use pointer or reference
- 17 Iterator equivalent to null pointer?
- 13 How to write a parenthetical plural when the noun pluralizes irregularly?
- View more network posts →