Associate Professor at Trinity College Dublin, Founder at http://33hotels.com
Mathematician, Entrepreneur, Problem Solver, Traveler. Will work for (good) coffee and great dreams.
Helping people realise their potential.
Challenging projects that create meaning and make a difference. Learning new things, especially what involves hard mathematical logic and sophisticated...
Clean software architecture and code follwing best practices and SOLID principles Automating routine tasks.
AngularJS: I had to cry when I saw the 1-line-code on their main page having the same functionality that it took me 20+ lines with BackboneJS or jQuery.
GulpJS: amazing tool to automate your tasks and finally make your computer your slave instead of the other way.
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 77 gold badges5454 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Travel 485 485 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 409 409 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 177 nvm is not compatible with the npm config "prefix" option:
- 74 Can Protractor and Karma be used together?
- 68 gyp WARN EACCES user "root" does not have permission to access the dev dir
- 49 What did Gelfand mean by suggesting to study "Heredity Principle" structures instead of categories?
- 44 AngularJS: How can I pass variables between controllers?
- 41 gyp WARN EACCES user "root" does not have permission to access the dev dir
- 33 PostgreSQL CSV import from command line
- View more network posts →