Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 '16 at 14:15
Top network posts
- 16 Most pythonic and/or performant way to assign a single value to a slice?
- 11 QM: why is reflection of a photon not a measurement?
- 9 Python: Assigning "through" an iterator
- 8 Expansion again: where does the energy come from?
- 8 Most performant matching of "any char"
- 7 Strange speck of light in the picture sequence of the approach to 2014 Mu69 (Ultima Thule)
- 7 Emulating with Qemu: why the extra kernel?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.