Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 9.4k 9.4k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Academia 593 593 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 452 452 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Emacs 362 362 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 How does ThreadPoolExecutor().map differ from ThreadPoolExecutor().submit?
- 40 How can I express "I can't find any papers written about this"?
- 39 Documentation in OOP should avoid specifying whether or not a "getter" performs any computation?
- 33 python regular expression "\1"
- 29 Unexpected type resulting from the ternary operator
- 21 Testing Java code with Groovy under Intellij: unable to resolve class GroovyTestCase
- 21 <stdatomic.h> in GCC 4.8?
- View more network posts →