"Design is, of course, the art of compromise in the face of many competing principles."
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 435 435 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 175 175 77 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 163 163 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 153 153 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 163 FragmentPagerAdapter Exists Only In Android.Support.V4.App (and not Android.App)
- 64 android - How to get view from context?
- 29 DialogFragment with clear background (not dimmed)
- 27 Is it possible to rotate a drawable in the xml description?
- 16 FragmentPagerAdapter Exists Only In Android.Support.V4.App (and not Android.App)
- 16 When to move a common field into a base class?
- 14 A very common C# pattern that breaks a very fundamental OOP principle
- View more network posts →