I'm currently developing some visualizers with treeviews, using WPF and C#.
- String rendering library and VS debug visualizer for expression trees
- VS debug visualizer for ANTLR parse trees
- (Next step is a VS debug visualizer for Roslyn syntax trees)
- Typescript definition generator from COM type libraries, and from the LibreOffice Automation API.
- Typescript definitions for COM object models -- including Excel, Word, Access, ADODB, WIA -- on DefinitelyTyped.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 29 at 22:47
- Stack Overflow 8.6k 8.6k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 515 515 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 269 269 11 gold badge66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 260 260 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 246 246 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Difference between Delegatecommand, relaycommand and routedcommand
- 33 Function property vs method
- 19 Display multiple forms when C# application starts
- 19 Can we see the source code for PowerShell cmdlets?
- 19 Function property vs method
- 18 Reason to prefer RIGHT JOIN over LEFT JOIN
- 12 Enable binary logging for MSBuild in Visual Studio 2017
- View more network posts →