Please refer to the following question:
As of now, 4 people have already voted to reopen it, without leaving any comments as to why. It would appear to me that the question fails on all counts:
- It does not appear to ask any serious "how" or "why" question.
- It doesn't call for detailed answers (there are some, but there are just as many one-liners).
- It most certainly does not have an impartial tone.
- It does not at any point ask for experiences, only opinions (and it barely even asks for those).
- It absolutely does not call for facts or evidence as backup.
- It may not exactly be mindless fun, but it's definitely mindless.
Aren't constructive questions supposed to meet at least 4 or 5 out of the 6? Why would a question that is so far off the mark (with respect to the 6 guidelines) be reopened, not to mention voted up 20 times?
Is this really even a question at all, and not just a rant?
Is it the kind of question that we want representing the community here?