Possible Duplicate:
Appeal to regain the privilege to ask questions

I've had my account closed due to one bad question and a lack of input into others questions in the community (did I'm mention that I'm a NEWBIE with not much to give back yet). Is there anything I can do to be allowed to ask questions again?

  • The way you can give back to the community is by asking researched questions. Just because you're a newbie doesn't mean you're dumb. It just means you're new to a field. It looks like most of you're other questions all have upvotes, so you're probably only barely over the auto-ban threshold. Good luck on your edits! :)
    – jmort253
    Oct 20, 2012 at 20:01
  • Don't be funny!
    – mlvljr
    Oct 22, 2012 at 3:01

1 Answer 1


You can do three things:

  1. Post good answers to questions.
  2. Suggest edits to other people's posts and have those edits accepted.
  3. Edit your questions to make them better. Get the down-votes cancelled and questions reopened.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .