Out brain is pretty much the only tool we use. Sure a computer and an editor/IDE are necessary, but have nothing to do with being a successful or expert programmer.
So, are questions about how to develop our brain skills (which are programming meta-skills) like memory and problem-solving relevant to this site?
The FAQ does not mention them as relevant or not:
What kind of questions can I ask here?
Programmers — Stack Exchange is a site for professional programmers who are interested in getting expert answers on conceptual questions about software development. If you have a question about…
- algorithm and data structure concepts
- design patterns
- developer testing
- development methodologies
- freelancing and business concerns
- quality assurance
- software architecture
- software engineering
- software licensing
and it is not about…
- career advice, including general workplace issues1
- personal lifestyle, including relationships, office politics, and non-programming activities
- what language you should learn next, including which technology is better1
- salary or compensation1
- résumé help
- what project you should do next
- programming tools (ask on Stack Overflow instead)