I notice there are five tags:
- bad-practice (10), good-practices (18) and best-practices (536),
- practice (9) and programming-practices (195).
- bad-practice must be removed in all cases and questions merged with one of the other tags,
- good-practices must either be merged with best-practices, or if there is a subtle difference between those two tags, it must be explained in good-practices tag which currently has no description at all.
- practice must be removed and questions merged with programming-practices.