This site is for discussion about Software Engineering Stack Exchange. You must have an account there to participate.
- The Overflow Blog
- If utility function is homogenous of order 1, then partial derivatives of demand function are equal
- Caption centered with the page and not the table
- Tenant's permitted use of rented parking space
- Why does compiler optimization flag cause function definitions other than main() to break program in AVR ATMega C code?
- Differences between clauses: "It is (expected/intended) to employ 500 people in the factory."
- Is a hollow sphere topologically equivalent to a torus?
- Studies on learnability of braces vs. indentation for code blocks for beginners?
- Player charmed by Orb of Dragonkind: what can be done?
- Movie where a man is talking to a parasite in his stomach?
- Number of function calls and jacobian calls in scipy.root
- Space craft and interstellar objects
- Why is it the indefinite article in 'training of an older generation'? Shouldn't it be 'the' here?
- doubt regarding a step proof of Cauchy-Schwarz inequality. Is it valid?
- How should the final round be carried out in Ticket To Ride?
- Will lowering the central heating water temperature reduce cost when using district heating?
- What kept the Soviets from going to the Moon (before the US)?
- What's the largest string OpenSSH can expand from a % token?
- How would the government cover up a nuclear war?
- Is GCH useful in proving theorems?
- Is there a polite way to say "I am not going to be convinced this is a good idea, but I can also see you won't either. Go ahead without my blessing"?
- How would electoral votes be cast if the winning presidential candidate was a write-in?
- Acceptable PCB practice for pad routing and vias
- Questionable peer review practice in top-tier journal
- Why are expectation values of an observable important in QM?